The materials used for this deployment backpack are very light, making it super easy to handle. It has a flat main compartment that is hydration system compatible and the back panel is fitted with MOLLE hook-and-loop for customizable loading of your gear. The upper front pocket of the backpack is a flip-top behind which you can attach a magazine holder (three M4 magazines or 4 pistol / MP7 magazines, included with purchase). Both middle front pockets are removable and behind each is a MOLLE hook-and-loop surface. Both the TT Tac Pouch 12 (item 7862) or the TT 2 SGL Backup Mag Pouch M4 (item 7811) can be attached to the lower front pocket. The backpack has a MOLLE reverse system on the back so you can integrate it into a plate carrier. You can also use an adapter to attach it to plate carriers.
More detailed information about the TT Modular Gunners Pack is available here.
- Hydration system compatible
- Main compartment opens out completely
- One narrow main compartment
- Hook-and-loop strips for name tag
- Volume: main compartment 9 l, upper front pocket 2 l, middle front pockets 1 l each, lower front pocket 1 l
- Removable bungee cord compression
- Weight backpack without shoulder straps: 735 g
- Interchangeable magazine inserts for 3 x M4 (PMAG) magazines (50 g), 4 x pistol / MP7 magazines (40 g)
- MOLLE reverse system
- Laser-cut MOLLE system
- MOLLE hook-and-loop on the inside for limitless modularity
- MOLLE system on the upper front pocket
- Removable center pockets, underneath MOLLE hook-and-loop
- Combinable with TT Plate Carrier QR LC as rear section